Become a young scientist!
Year Round STEM based Science Camp for Track-Out Kids (M-F 9 am – 5 pm) and EN STEM Tutorial Program (Tue 6 pm-8 pm/ Sat 10 am-noon) for Elementary & Middle-School students.
BioMedTrack is a unique year-round Science Camp for elementary & middle school students. In our camp, students will experience progressive learning of the fundamentals of chemistry, cellular biology, neuroscience and application of physics & mathematics in chemical and biological processes through hands-on experiments and will prepare projects for different science competitions like Science Olympiad in order to become a Junior Scientists.
At our fun-filled and scientifically vibrant center, students will learn how to:
- DEVELOP Scientific Questions
- CARRY OUT Experiments
- COLLECT & ANALYZE Data
- Draw Conclusions from Data
- WRITE How to write Laboratory Notebooks & Present Scientific Data
- PREPARE for Scientific Competition such as Science Olympiad
- BUILD Leadership and Partnership Skills
- LEARN how things work with hands -on activities
- BUILD with special LEGO Technique pieces & parts
- GROW basic engineering and design concepts
- BATTLE your ‘bots with other teams
- EXPLORE your imagination
- PRACTICE problem-solving and teamwork
- TRAIN for Robotics Competitions
BioMed Track introducing new En-Stem Tutorial Program (Enhance & Nurture Stem)